Store Introduction: Australian Fashion Store XENIA - Beautiful dresses for cheap prices!

Sonntag, September 30, 2012


 INDIANA BODYCON DRESS from Xenia

XENIA is a online fashion clothing store from Australia which I found through a pin from my pinterest account. I was kinda surprised when I saw how amazing and cute skater dresses they had! I couldn´t resist to post about it, cause I really liked these dresses. They sell lots of them, but also skirts, pants, jackets and accessories. The majority of their products are the dresses, it´s not a very huge online store but if you check it out, you will see that they have very cute things to offer. They ship worldwide and charge a flat rate of $15 for  international orders and all prices on the webpage are shown and charged in Australian Dollars,so you have to convert how much it will be in your currency and keep in mind that you might be charged customs fees and any taxes depending on how high the order amount is. I know the shipping fee is a little high, but it might be worth depending how much you order at once. 
I do NOT work with this company, I am only sharing cause I liked the products, so I am not earning anything from this post ;-) Just so you know! 
Below I have added a few of the gorgeous dresses for you to take a glimpse at the products, so if you like what you see you can check out the online shop here.
Let me know in the comment section if you like the dresses and if you would like to see more new store introductions in the future on my blog. 

xoxo Pakize



 Panel lace bodice skater dress design from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

 Amazing, heart back cut out detail dress from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

Paisley print mini dress from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

Unique peplum lace neck dress from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

INDIANA BODYCON DRESS from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

SEPTRUM FLUER DRESS from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

MEETING EVIL DRESS bodycon dress from Xenia
You can buy this dress here

Picture source: Xenia

Update: For customers from USA Xenia dresses are now available at ustrendy.com where they have their own store. This way you can save the shipping costs from Australia ;-)

You Might Also Like

34 Kommentare